Friday, May 29, 2015

Hi and welcome to my blog about my journey with cancer. I thought this might be the easiest way to keep everyone up to date. The only thing is, I don't want you to stop sending me supportive texts and emails and of course, the prayers and positive energy. They all really help! I appreciate you all very much. 

I've never written a blog before, so I don't know if you can comment on here. I guess we'll find out! I looked under options and you CAN comment, so feel free to do that. 

I've had one week of treatment here at the alternative clinic. It's really awesome knowing what these people are talking about and having them listen to what I have to say. With the treatments so far, I have already seen a decrease in pain. I have stopped the pain med and am managing with ibuprofen. I can't quite sit up yet, but I'm hoping that will eventually happen. I feel a little more like myself, especially since I washed my hair today! I even put on earrings, because I'm afraid the holes will close. I guess that's not really a big deal in the scheme of things, but I enjoy wearing them. 







6 comments:

Starwood Quilter said...

So happy that you began a blog so we can easily keep up with you! Know that your friends at home are praying for you and rooting for you

Char said...

Could you tell others how to sign up to be able to make comments?

Unknown said...

So I'm using my google account.
We'll see if this works and if my previous comment posted or not.

I'm as techie as you, Char!
Sue Buell

Unknown said...

wow...so multi steps to create google profile.
previous google I sent before the whole profile thing didn't send, so don't bother until
you've actually created the profile.

I am excited to learn what an alternative center does, Char! What has helped you get off the big pain killers? And congrats for doing that so quickly!!

GigiQuilts said...

Love it that you are blogging and that you are feeling better!!! Luv ya!!! Jodi

Unknown said...

Hi Char,
Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing this challenge with everyone. You are such a strong person!
Please know I am thinking of you with positive thoughts!
Love,
ghg