Today is the 3rd day after the last IPT and the one that seems to be the strongest detox time. I haven't eaten too much today, but the homemade pea soup Dwight put in the crockpot smells really good-another one of my comfort foods. Being in Phoenix all summer didn't have us craving hot soup, so this is welcome after not having it for several months.
I'm home for another 2 weeks. Blood markers will be drawn on the next trip. I'm expecting the return trips will gradually come at longer intervals. I'll hopefully be spending more time at home and less time in Phoenix. There's no way to predict, so I'm riding the wave.
2 comments:
Char, you are doing great and my heart and thoughts continue your way. Keep up the positive thinking and be a good girl. Sending my love, Nan
Hope you can join us via Face Time for bookclub. Very thankful you got to be home for a couple of weeks! Hugs! Susan
Post a Comment