Hi-long time no write! I haven't really missed typing with one finger, but I have made people unhappy that I'm not keeping them posted. I'll get a post published once a week or so.
I've been home for 3 weeks and am getting ready to go back to AZ on Sunday for the usual 4 days of treatments. The blood work will tell where I am. I found out that probiotics help me with the gastro problems I was having. I feel pretty normal in that area now-yea!
Recently I found out about thermography. It can reveal breast cancer years before a mammogram, and it involves NO RADIATION! There is no touching and NO SQUISHING! It's like a sitting for a photograph only you probably wouldn't use the "bare" image for your Christmas cards. If you're interested: integratedhealthsolutions.com It's located at Briargate & Union across the street from where the old Safeway (now Gold's Gym) was.
I had an upper body thermogram yesterday and found out that I can do 2 different blood tests-one goes to Germany, and one goes to Greece. (Of course, there's nothing in our country to support this idea.) The tests can provide info about what specific treatments and supplements would work best in my case. So far I've been on the right protocol because of the dramatic progress that's been made. The last several weeks have still shown progress, but it's not at a dramatic rate. There has been no backward progress on blood reports except for protein. I've been studying and working on that. Anyway, these tests sound very interesting and I want to do one or both. One uses the original biopsy material and the other uses currently circulating cancer(?) cells. The problem is that I don't want to piss off the AZ people who are literally like family. So Integrated Health Solutions is trying to contact AZ to see if they use these tests and how to get this done.
The other thing I discovered at IHS yesterday is they also do IPT and the treatments I've done in AZ!!! The same Dr. supports the AZ clinic and this one! Sylvia, the owner & thermographer here, has met Wanda, the Polish doctor who takes care of me in AZ! The main difference between the two is that IHS is a doctor's office and Euromed is a clinic with 5 rooms with beds. I still need to lie on my side, so a bed is the most comfortable. I'm thinking about hauling a chaise or tall air mattress to IHS. The other thing is I don't want to burn my bridges, BUT winter weather is here and the motor home doesn't like that. It would be awesome if I could transfer here. I'll know more after talking with the people in AZ next week.
Take care & watch out for the little goblins tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment