Friday, November 27, 2015

Hi!
I hope everyone enjoyed good food and good company on Thanksgiving. We celebrated on Wednesday due to multi families and the predicted icy road conditions for Thurday. I noticed on the news that the road conditions didn't hamper many shoppers-just slowed them down a little.

Sunday we are headed back to AZ for another 4 days of treatments. It looks like the roads will be clear as it starts to warm up. We (meaning Dwight) may have to dewinterize (remove the antifreeze) the water lines when we get to AZ. We'll have to bring some jugs of water to flush the toilet along the way-which doesn't take much.

Everything is going well...except I still can't sit-that is the most frustrating thing. It keeps me from going anywhere. Even riding in a car is uncomfortable, because I can't lie on my side. I did get to Skype with my book group though to join in and hear a local author, Laura Disilverio. I can FaceTime Graycee and interact with her. Dwight will text or FaceTime when he's at the store to show me choices of products. So I guess I venture out virtually. It's not putting many steps on the FitBit though!

Take care & enjoy those turkey sandwiches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you find ways to stay connected thru technology. Very inventive! We will see you soon!! Cheryl

Unknown said...

Sounds lovely and cozy there with the rain, since we are having snow here and school is closed. It is actually pretty cozy in our living room, too, with the wood stove perking away and our brother and sis in law visiting from South Dakota. Do the LED treatments create heat? havent heard about those. Are you feelin' all the good vibrations from here?? Love, jana