Wednesday, July 22, 2015

NEWS FLASH!

Hey you guuuuuyyyyyysss! (Like in Goonies) Good news today! The mass has shrunk by another 1/3 or by 1/2 of what it was 4 weeks ago! The skin has continued to heal as it's shrinking. The doctor board is very pleased, considering the size of the thing when I began treatments. So, I'll be here 4 more weeks -actually about 3 more because tomorrow ends the 9th week. We have good company, good food, & no snow! 

Love you all for sending prayers and positive energy!

1 comment:

Starwood Quilter said...

Such wonderful news, Char! So very happy and thankful. I know that you're feeling so encouraged.

We just got back from a summer music concert at Limbach Park. There was a good crowd with wonderful music. The sunset was spectacular, and, of course, two trains passed by during the concert! It's still raining nearly every day. Tomorrow, the Raspberry Mountain Readers will be thinking of you as we watch Sarah's Key!