Tuesday I actually went to one store to buy some blouses that are cooler. That's as in cooler temperature not like trying to be "hot" -which used to be "cool" in the 60s. I hope you got all that. :)
Yesterday I made a tour around Target - actually walking in the store. After Tuesday's walk, I thought it was time to recharge the Fit Bit that had been nesting in the dark recesses of my computer bag. I had 1659 steps yesterday! I'm sure that was up a few hundred from several weeks ago without even measuring. Yesterday Kirk said he hit 10,000 before noon. Sure you could take that as a kick in the teeth, but I am proud of him and inspired by him. So, I'll get there in my own time (and in an air conditioned area).
Today I am braving the higher dose of 75,000 mg of vitamin C. So far, so good. I watched a Netflix movie on my iPad. It was called Cowgirls 'n' Angels. It was based on a little girl searching for her rodeo dad she never met. She joined the trick riders and was guided by a man who knew her grandpa.
It was a "feel good" movie.
Since it's already Thursday, I'll call this the post for the week. I hope you all have fun barbecues and watch the fireworks! Happy Independence Day, and thanks to all who serve (served) our country.
🇺🇸
3 comments:
Happy 4th of July to both of you! Stay cool and enjoy the festivities.
Love,
Vic & gennie
Thank you! Same to you guys! I think we'll be enjoying the air conditioning! Love & hugs
I would be happy to be your Fitbit friend and encourage you in any steps you take!
Post a Comment