Friday, June 26, 2015

Wow! Five weeks down! I can't possibly top the good news from Wednesday. I had today off, so I was a little lax in posting. I actually have 4 days off, since I go back to Tuesday-Friday schedule next week. Oh, I forgot to mention Wednesday that the mass was about 3" in the beginning, so to shrink by 1/3 is very good progress. 

I'm thinking about going to one store to look for clothes. Most of my clothes are too big, so I thought that sounded like a good excuse. I don't think I'll try anything on there. I'm pretty good about knowing what might work, & I'd rather return things instead of wearing myself out in this heat. So that's my big plan for the day. It's a start. 

We brought some of our beef with us, and Dwight cooked some yummy burgers last night. It was perfect with his homemade potato salad! 

Wish me luck going out!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Char!
So happy to hear all of your good news. We think it is warm here - then I read your posts and know Colorado is the place to be for us.
The way you are progressing, we hope you will be home soon.
Love,
ghg