I'm at the clinic now getting the IPT treatment. I had some weakness getting ready today, because I can't eat anything on IPT days. I had to get ready in stages. I made it here though. I have a meal to eat at the end of treatment which Dwight so lovingly prepares.
We are eating whole, clean, organic foods per orders. Fresh chicken from the store and some wild fish and some beef we brought from home. People offer to shop for us but it's difficult to explain all of the requirements for organic, gluten free, dairy free, and low carbs. The clinic has me on a basic Mediterranean diet without the pasta etc. We've enjoyed some really delicious salads! I'm definitely not going hungry! The Safeway close to us has just put in a large organic produce area. Dwight has found a better variety of organics there than Whole Foods or Sprouts.
Enjoy the weekend!
Love to all!
3 comments:
OK! I think I have it! Wow - little did I know that getting a comment published was such a challenge.
Just want to let you know I learned my computer skills from the best - thanks Char!!! What a techie you are!
Love,
ghg
Hi Char!!
I love your detailed information that you are posting. The facility and staff sound very thorough and encouraging. Your meals sound wonderful and I know Dwight is feeling very helpful!!
It's comforting, I'm sure, that your family is so close to you. Is Mia still in the area, too?
Thanks for the updates.
Hugs
Vickey
I'm trying a comment to see what happens. Mia and her mom live in Tucson, about 2 hours away. I've only seen her once because she has a full time job at Petsmart. My sister has been up twice though.
Post a Comment