Thank you for all of the cards and letters/notes! Very uplifting! I have them standing up across the big dash of the mh. I hugged everyone at the clinic today and thanked them for helping me get to another birthday! My brother sautéed and mixed the spaghetti sauce last night, and it's in the slow cooker today. I'm so excited to have sketti and salad tonight! It's amazing how the perspective of the little things can change with circumstances. :)
It's IPT day, so I should be feeling great today. I have to fast before coming in. About 1.5 hours later, when they bring my blood sugar down, I can eat the food I bring. It's still a bit challenging to eat angled up while lying on my side, but we've figured out some foods are easier than others. Today my epicurean delight consists of an organic peanut butter sandwich (GF), organic honeydew melon, & fresh organic potato salad. My mouth is already watering.
Did you know that cancer likes sugar (including bread, alcohol, etc.), copper, & iron? I knew about the sugar but not the Cu or Fe. I'm taking a zinc supplement (one from the clinic) to keep the copper down.
Happy days to all of my family and dear friends!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU!
Lots of hugs and positive thoughts for you on your Birthday, Char Baby!
Love,
ghg
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment