Friday, June 12, 2015

End of week 3!

It hardly seems possible! Yesterday the new strategies for the vit C bag helped! I felt great after the 3.5-hour slower drip. I am having "spells" of feeling like myself again. Today I got ready without having to rest between brushing my teeth, dressing, etc. I even brushed out my hair before twisting it on top-then I rested a few minutes. Today is IPT and then 3 days off!

For those who send texts, please be aware that I have my phone silenced between 8 pm and 8:30 am. There have been a couple of days we've slept until 8:30. So if I don't get back to you right away, I may not have seen your message yet. We are on Pacific time here. Also imagine me lying down tapping with one finger on my iPad mini or iPhone whether it's a text, email, or blog. So mistakes happen. I tried using Siri, but she sometimes has a different idea about what I'm trying to say. :-)

The campground we're staying in is not very crowded this time of year-imagine that! It's really quiet -no complaints. There is a family who lives next door to us with two young girls. Dwight met them, but I haven't ventured out yet. Maybe soon. Yesterday I walked to the end of the sidewalk before going back to the car...baby steps. 

Love and miss you all!

No comments: