The doctors gave me the blood report today. They showed the beginning & now photos, but I refused to look. According to the measurement the mass is about 1/3 smaller. It is not inflamed, and part of it has healed smoothly rather than being all lesions. One blood marker, which is supposed to be <0.9, was 79.6 on day 1. This week it's 2.2!!! That's when I got tears in my eyes. They said I'm definitely on the right protocol because it's working. My protein is down, and they want me eating more eggs. (I tried to think how I could put eggs in the spaghetti sauce;) my A1c blood sugar is a 3-4 month average and in 1month I changed that average from 7.7 to 6.7! That's huge to change that average by a whole point in only one month. They were happy about that. So, the bottom line is, I'll be here several more weeks.
Dwight and I are thrilled and are ready to stay the course!
That's all I've got for today!
Keep sending positive energy, good vibes, & prayers. You all are part of this too, and I appreciate your support.
Love to all!
4 comments:
I am so happy for you. Keep up the faith sweetie, it is working. I don't blame you for not looking, you are human you know. I am in Kansas and it is 100 today, with a hot dry wind. I was thinking about you when I thought I would walk my mom's dog and could not even make it to the sidewalk without breaking into a sweat. I am so sorry you have to eat more eggs, maybe do like Rocky did in the movie and put raw ones in your protein smoothie in the morning. Also, the price of eggs is crazy. Wish I had chickens, but where we live they would be fox bait. Love you Char, you have what it takes to get through this. Hug your hubby for me, even if he tries to put the egg in the spaghetti sauce.
That put tears in my eyes!! Hang in there and know that we are all praying for you!! Luv ya!! <3
Thank you for your support! Hope the dog is surviving the heat too!
I love eggs-gonna make some deviled eggs today to try. Love & hugs
Thank you! It means a lot. Hope you enjoyed the movie on your birthday! Love & hugs
Post a Comment