Wednesday, June 3, 2015

 I felt great yesterday after chemo. I had no pain meds and I wasn't tired.  Today I had a different protocol. I got minerals vitamins and amino acids through IV and it only was an hour and I'm back in the motorhome.  I'm trying to dictate this to Siri so there may be a few errors here and there.

I opened up the comments that can be given by anyone I think. So try again it might be fun to do that. Otherwise email is just fine I'm getting all your comments through there. There's just no interaction.

Some have been asking about family here. I have two brothers locally and my sister's in Tucson. I have about four cousins, an aunt and uncle, 2 nieces and a nephew. So I've had visitors and people offering to do things for us. The niece who loaned us the car lives only a few minutes away, and we (we=Dwight) get mail there (yeah Amazon!) and can do laundry there. It's 107* but we have 2 air conditioners in the mh, so it's Colorado weather inside!

I'm going to try to post on M-W-F so you will know when to look. Miss every one of you!

No comments: