As of yesterday, my white blood cell (WBC) count has decreased from two weeks ago. It's in the normal range. That indicates that my body isn't fighting against infection or other bad stuff-meaning it doesn't need to. Tomorrow is the high-dose bit C. I found out that it seems to be what's making me a little nauseous. I went from 25,000 mg the first week to 50,000 mg the second week. Instead of going to 75,000 mg I'm staying at last week's dose. They said to eat during the IV, and they would also slow down the drip. They think that will help. Last week it took two hours.
I must be feeling better because I downloaded a few of my puzzle/hidden picture mysteries from Big Fish Games. I download them at the clinic because they have a great internet speed. I updated my apps and downloaded all my music from the cloud in one visit-and that's a lot. I will be unhappy to return to the 1.5 Mbps we have at home. I wish Century Link would give equal access to all users. It's not like we're fifty miles from nowhere! They kept telling me it was coming, but it's been 9 years. They developed Prism TV instead. :-( Comcast isn't to our house either.
Love & hugs
1 comment:
Hi Char Baby!
Thanks for posting such a positive report! It is reassuring to know that you are under such great care.
The pollen is an inch (almost) think on the driveway and our deck. We need a good rain to wash it away. We have had some "almost" looking clouds and a few drops, but no real rain for two weeks.
My allergies are going crazy - sniffle, sniffle!
Hope you are keeping cool in AZ!
BTW, I sent your address to Norma and also your blog link.
Take care and Vic says Hi to Dwight also!
Love,
ghg
Post a Comment