Not much new to report on my 3rd day off. I'm just relaxing in the mh while Dwight is at our niece's doing laundry. I appreciate him SO much! He says he's putting it on my tab. He hasn't even gone over there to watch the NBA playoffs because he doesn't want to leave me here while he's having fun. Kirk keeps us updated. Tonight he's switching to NHL playoffs.
Please keep me posted about your summer fun. It helps me stay in touch.
Miss y'all!
4 comments:
We missed you at book club! There were only five of us, but we had an interesting discussion. We have had rain, rain, and more rain here. Everything is so very green. I'm having fun growing an herb garden. I just harvested some parsley today for a salmon salad that I fixed for dinner. Love and hugs!
Oh that salmon salad with fresh parsley sounds so delicious!
Hi Char,
Just hoping I can get in to leave you a virtual hug this morning. Read any great books lately?
Love,
ghg
Got the hug! Thanks! I've been reading Stephanie Plum novels. They make me chuckle and sometimes laugh out loud. :)
Post a Comment