Friday, July 24, 2015

Yesterday found me wandering around Arrowhead Mall (like Park Meadows) looking for the Apple Store. Of course, my Apple instinct took me in the right direction with no problem. I got a VERY lightweight MacBook to be much more portable and user-friendly on a bean bag lap desk. It has a full-size keyboard, which is very welcome. I won't have to type with one finger while holding the iPad anymore! The good thing about the trip was I clocked 1828 steps before I took the Fit Bit off at noon. Yeah! Progress!

Today I'm off, starting my 3-day weekend. I may venture out again today to get more walking in. Yesterday the clinic started me on propolis to regulate liquid production for the bowels. Propolis is the stuff bees use as "glue" to put their hive together. I was having some diarrhea issues. After doing some research, it may be from the diabetes med, glucophage (Meformin). I'm going to back off one of the 3 doses per day and see. The clinic upped it to the 3 doses previously, but it may be too much for me. This issue needs to be resolved pronto!

Enjoy the weekend! 

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. 
Eleanor Roosevelt 

My heart is FULL of footprints! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! So much progress and you have to know shopping always helps!
I have a MacBook Air and Pro and love them both. I travel with the Air and write our GarciaTrips.com blog.
Stay cool and Hi to Dwight!
Love,
ghg

Starwood Quilter said...

Yeah for your good walk!