Well I haven't told you the latest exciting news! No, it's not related to my treatments. We've been working on insurance claims, and trying to get everything in order. The first week here I was still on my regular insurance and made it to the 80% mark and possibly the 100% mark with all of the scans, doctor bills, pathologists, etc. in May. June 1st my Medicare kicked in and now nobody is paying for my treatments that actually work. It seems a bit ironic. Anyway, Dwight was running back and forth to Candi & Chad's (niece) house to print forms and EOBs from the insurance company. They had to be home to access their network/printer, so we purchased a printer on sale. Best thing EVER! So back to the exciting news- I signed onto the insurance website and printed forms & EOBs FROM MY PHONE!!!!- WIRELESSLY!!!! I was on the couch! I was ecstatic! I couldn't believe it! My adrenaline was pumped! I just stared at my phone and the printer and was amazed. That's the best update in recent technology. If you got all excited reading about that and want to get it, it's called ePrint. I don't think it's brand new, but I had never used it.
Today I had minerals, vitamins, and amino acids for about 2 hours - the typical day #2 of the four-day routine. I feel good and am only taking an occasional Motrin - especially if I've been out to a store on different bumpy roads which cause some issues.
Yesterday it was 52* in Palmer Lake (according to my weather app) and 108* here - more than double! Enjoy it!
Love & hugs to all of you!
1 comment:
Such a Tech Wizard you are, Char!
Good luck with the insurance payments.
It is warming up here - 58 degrees now.
Stay cool.
Love,
ghg
Post a Comment