Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hi to all!
I'm embarking on another journey of alternative treatments in Tijuana. We drove the motor home to a gorgeous KOA south of San Diego. We'll get picked up tomorrow by a clinic van from the KOAstorage lot.

I learned about this place (see hope4cancer.com) from Ty Bollinger's Truth about Cancer Global Quest documentary series. The Truth about Cancer is a great resource site for anyone who's interested.

Dwight & I are staying in one of their rooms there for 3 weeks. We are paying room & board for both of us and my 7-day/week treatments.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Char, it this comments thing working? jana

Starwood Quilter said...

So happy that you've started up your blog again. We'll be thinking about you at book club tomorrow. Hugs to you. Susan

Nan Graber said...

sending you positive thoughts, my friend. You are enjoying warmer weather than us, i am sure. I love Mexico!
nan