I've been on a liquid diet for the weekend. My favorites are blueberry soup & avocado soup. Yesterday for lunch Dwight had salmon, asparagus, salad & a different soup than mine. I had avocado soup. A big juicy hamburger with mustard & onion sounds really good about now! :)
Treatments are going well. The IVs just drip, but the other treatments are great. My favorite is the heat from radio frequency. I haven't heard any music though! A person administers it holding a wand/paddle and goes around a certain area. It feels heavenly! Other treatments are great too though.
The day after the driving rain, the roofing guys returned for patchwork. We haven't had any more hard rain, but I hope it's fixed.
Yesterday Dwight abandoned me to watch the March Madness selection Sunday in the common area. We don't get those types of channels in the room. In the room, we've been watching The Virginian, Pawn Stars or whatever is on the History channel or National Geographic channel. We don't watch it a lot, but it's nice to have something available.
Have a funtastic day! Love you all!
1 comment:
Somebody has been watching March Madness at my house, too, and Sean attended two games in Las Vegas. Your soups sound yummy! It is windy here today with blue skies, but we're supposed to have colder weather later in the week. It's interesting to hear about all your different treatments. Take care! Hugs to you both! Susan
Post a Comment