Friday, March 11, 2016

Treatments started today. There is too much to explain with one-fingered typing. You can see dscript ions here: hope4cancer.com

Pnc I get 2 x day, I had heat therapy by radio waves (Indiba), I have a 24 hr catheter checking  for infection, I had an ultrasound that was apparently ok, and now PMF that helps other treatments be more effective-it also helps the muscles in n my thighs relax & stop twitching.

The staff here is really nice.

We had a driving rain today that sprinkled on my hand from the skylight! They're ready to move be my bed over if it happens again.

Good night!

2 comments:

Starwood Quilter said...

I'm so happy to hear that the staff is nice. You are having rain, and rain is even a possibility for us this afternoon. We just have white skies now. Hugs to both you and Dwight! Susan

GigiQuilts said...

Thinking of you and glad to hear you made it safely!! Nothing new in Monument!! Love you my friend!!