Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Yesterday I met Brett. He was refused by Sloan-Kettering, Mayo, MD Anderson in TX and a few other places. He came here and has improved since Jan 6th. He looks great-very inspirational!

Today I met Dr. Tony, head honcho here. Great guy. He likes the progress-just need to work on blood sugar. 

I do a lot of therapies every day. One is the LED pads. I put one on the lower back and one around the lower abdomen and let them work for 30 min..

My supper is here, so that's all for now. Written Tuesday. 

3 comments:

GigiQuilts said...

So glad the place is full of encouragement!! Sounds like you are eating well also. Been sewing and enjoying the hum of my machine!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Cathy said...

Love you bunches!!!

Starwood Quilter said...

We're having snow and a snow day here! A good day to stay indoors and sew, knit, and read. So happy that you are feeling encouraged! Many hugs, Susan