We made it! It was a permit we needed to get, not a visa. If you're here more than a week, you need one.
Everyone, including Jesus, our driver, has been VERY accommodating. When we got here, I was wheelchaired up ramps, & up and down a few stairs-all smoothly done with no big bumps! Amazing!
I met my nurse, Luce, this afternoon, & she's very nice. She did a skin test to check for a reaction to one of the treatments they wan to use.
For lunch, I had some avocado soup, a few bites of salad, some warm veggies with sugar peas, some green stuff, red pepper-I let Dwight eat the sweet potato. He had his own tray too.
I haven't slept well for about a week due to oozing stinging. I hope the switch to more alkaline foods will help. Maybe the dr can help too.
I can't wait to see what's for supper. Meals are 8 AM, 1 PM and 6 PM.
3 comments:
Char we are both relieved and glad that you are settled and happy with the center. We are sending all of our good karma your way. Love & Hugs JP & Cheryl
Hey, that food sounds great! Keep writing. Beautiful day here in Colorado but that pesky wind is still around. jana
We missed you at book club, and we all wished you the very, very best. Susan
Post a Comment