As we were coming out of the north side of the Springs Friday night, I looked out the window to see a gorgeous, colorful moon! It was a good sign! We got home a little after 8:00. We parked the motor home and actually slept in our own bed! It felt great!
Saturday morning Kirk and his family came down to unload the coach. When they came through the door, I hugged those girls to pieces. It was so awesome to see them. Graycee kept hugging my legs. So that rejuvenated us more than anything--the problems from the trip were fading memories.
Then to make things even better, there was a Bronco game on that night. Dwight was in football heaven. I don't know if I mentioned this, but we didn't watch TV all summer! I think I watched a couple of shows on my iPad mini, and that was it. I realized when there was a news report during the game, that I didn't miss the depressing news during the summer at all!
We found a generator repair guy this morning, so things are looking great!
Have a happy day! Give someone a hug!
1 comment:
So very thankful that you're having a chance to be home! We missed you at book club on Thursday!
Post a Comment