Over the weekend, all I wanted to do was sleep. So yesterday I asked if I could bump up another med (thyroid) to make me normal again. So now I'm taking almost the dose I was taking when I got here. So yesterday was awesome IPT day and after I ate, the rest of the day was back to normal. Today I even made it to Target! I'm telling you that one of my goals is to get off the meds!! I think I mentioned that I was able to drop the blood pressure patch med after the first month. Now I have cut back to 1/2 a dose (with dr approval) of the oral blood pressure med and the sphygmomanometer is holding steady! So I'm making progress with one med!
Next week is the blood marker, doctor team meeting, etc. the THING is still shrinking and I hope it will just disappear one day soon! I'm afraid we're going to have altitude sickness when we go home! Not to mention the fact that we may have to break out a jacket too!
| Still a splash of color in the desert landscape. |
1 comment:
Still keeping up with you Char. Everyday brings good changes. It's going to be HOT here this next week with little rain but we have had one cool day and a couple nights of cool that felt Fallish. Keep up the hard work and we'll keep prayin!
XO,
Donna
Post a Comment