Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Today went well for vitamin C day. I believe that my gastro issues have been caused by a medication I take. I have stopped it and started it for a week or so two times. I got the same issues the second time too. So I'm adjusting that back to what it was before, with the dr. OK. Whew! I hope that's the end of that business !

Many people are asking when they think we'll be home. There us no way to predict when everything will be straightened up and back to normal. I still can't quite sit up yet. It causes some pain/bleeding, so I'm still lying on my side. I don't want to set things back, as far as healing, so I don't want to push it. 

I spoke with a nephew in CO and had a visit from a great nephew here. The nephew from here has just returned home (stationed in Tucson) from being stationed in Germany. We had a visit a couple weeks ago from another great nephew who is stationed in CA. I also spoke with a soldier/friend we met through Soldiers' Angels who recently returned to Ft. Carson from being deployed. Thanks to all who serve! 

Thanks for your continued support through cards, email (esp. if you can't comment on here), positive energy and prayers. Every bit of it helps!
Love & hugs

1 comment:

Starwood Quilter said...

I hope you were able to join in on the book club discussion. I know Pat had some fun things planned. Miss you! Big hugs for you and Dwight!