Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Click here for wildlife video.

Somehow this juvenile's video got recorded upside down. He/she was actually coming toward me as I was taking steps backwards and trying to be on the lookout for siblings and other creatures!

Today i only did 25,000 mg vitamin c. I was feeling a little puny, so I didn't want to push it. I haven't eaten a lot today but snacked a bit. Dwight made a meatloaf in the crock pot that smells really tasty, so I'm looking forward to that!

The 2 air conditioners have been working overtime the last couple of days!

Love & hugs to all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hugs to you Char! When do you think your treatments will be complete and you will be able to come home to Cool Colorado?
We finally had a little rain last night and it is 66 degrees.
Love to you, HI to Dwight too!
ghg

Starwood Quilter said...

Was that a sidewinder? I almost stepped on a big bull snake when I was replacing our bird feeder. I can handle spiders but not snakes!