Ok, you have a 50/50 chance to choose which of these is my granddaughter!
Which one is my granddaughter? Click the previous sentence to get a photo. More at the end of the post.
Today's IPT went well. My appetite is good. I feel a little tired but otherwise fine. The bowel issues have continued to be much better. Now, if I could sit, I'd be in business. The THING is still shrinking-photos (no, they won't be posted) & measurements will be taken next week. Dr team on Wednesday.
Sending you some heat to dry up some of the heavy rain up there!
Answer to photo:
If you chose the young lady holding the computer, you're correct!! I don't know if you noticed, she's computing while holding a broccoli tree!
1 comment:
Goodness! Your granddaughter is growing up so fast. It seems like she was just born a little while ago. Love her curls!
Post a Comment